Did you know ...
Georgina Stirling is a famous opera singer who was born in Twillingate. Learn more at the Twillingate Museum. Her portrait by artist Nina Keogh hangs in Georgie's Retaurant at the Anchor Inn Hotel.
Above the Tickle
Merchant home (4 1/2 star) with ocean views
Located at 84 Main Street, Twillingate. Ocean views, close to the harbour, Tickle Bridge and "downtown".. Rated 4 1/2-star by Canada Select.
A perfect romantic getaway or a friends or family break for 4 to 6 people.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 queen-sized beds, 1 double bed. Quality linens and duvets.
- 1 1/2 bathrooms, bath tub and shower, hair dryer
- Living room with TV/DVD/Cable and electric fireplace
- Large dining room
- Fully-equipped modern kitchen (fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster)
- Laundry facilities
- High speed wireless Internet, phone
- Large decks and grounds
- Ocean view
- Close to shops, restaurants and shows
- Sleeps 6 people max.
View St. John's to Twillingate in a larger map.
Fax +1(709) 737-0395
"We had a lovely say at Above the Tickle! Luxurious accommodation! We were able to walk to get coffee and to a bakery. The house had everything we needed and more. Hope to return some dat!" SD and AD, Oshawa ON
"Above the Tickle is a "home away from home" . We truly loved it here. Thanks for the great accommodation." K&SK, Stirling ON