Did you know ...
Twillingate has 232 recorded root cellars to explore and photograph. Dr. John Satterberg published a book called Root Cellars of Twillingate.
Above the Tickle
Merchant home (4 1/2 star) with ocean views
Located at 84 Main Street, Twillingate. Ocean views, close to the harbour, Tickle Bridge and "downtown".. Rated 4 1/2-star by Canada Select.
A perfect romantic getaway or a friends or family break for 4 to 6 people.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 queen-sized beds, 1 double bed. Quality linens and duvets.
- 1 1/2 bathrooms, bath tub and shower, hair dryer
- Living room with TV/Cable and electric fireplace
- Large dining room
- Fully-equipped modern kitchen (fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster)
- Laundry facilities
- High speed wireless Internet, phone
- Large decks and grounds
- Ocean view
- Close to shops, restaurants and shows
- Sleeps 6 people max.
View St. John's to Twillingate in a larger map.
Call +1(709)884-2777 Off-Season: +1(709)480-0176
Fax +1(709) 884-2326
"We had a lovely say at Above the Tickle! Luxurious accommodation! We were able to walk to get coffee and to a bakery. The house had everything we needed and more. Hope to return some day!" SD and AD, Oshawa ON
"Above the Tickle is a "home away from home" . We truly loved it here. Thanks for the great accommodation." K&SK, Stirling ON