Did you know ...
The third week in July is Fish, Fun and Folk Festival Week in Twillingate.
Alphabet Fleet Inn
Pristine, well-managed 9-room B&B
- Located on Route 340 (Toulinquet Street) as you enter the town of Twillingate.
- The Alphabet Fleet Inn, a well-managed B&B is conveniently located close to all amenities, is pristine and friendly.
- Rated 3.5-star by Canada Select.
- The 9-room inn has a selection of rooms with king beds, queen beds or queen and double beds.
- A great place for families and groups wanting to travel together.
- Breakfast is included with each stay.
- The property will be renovated in the spring of 2017, ready for opening on 15 May 2017.
The Alphabet Fleet Inn (previously known as Kelsies Inn B&B) was acquired by the Anchor Inn Hotel in 2016.
|Off-Season||+1(709)884-2777 (leave message during off-season; calls are returned within 24 hours)|
|May - Oct||+1(709)884-1290|