Did you know ...
Georgina Stirling is a famous opera singer who was born in Twillingate. Learn more at the Twillingate Museum. Her portrait by artist Nina Keogh hangs in Georgie's Retaurant at the Anchor Inn Hotel.
Coastal tranquility in a modern 4.5-star vacation home
Located in a quiet community at 14 Slades Lane, Durrell, Twillingate, just a minute from the beach. Rated 4.5-star by Canada Select.
A perfect romantic getaway or a vacation with family and friends for 4 people. Check availability.
- 2 large bedrooms, queen-sized beds & quality linens
- 2 1/2 bathrooms, 2 en-suite - large with double bath tub and double shower
- Living/dining room
- Fully-equipped modern kitchen (fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, coffee maker, toaster)
- Laundry facilities
- Library with fireplace, high speed wireless Internet, cable TV, phone
- Large decks and grounds
- 1-minute walk from beach or start of Spiller's Cove hiking trail
- Sleeps 4 people max.
More Photos and Testimonials
See what one of our guests blogged!)
Call +1(709)884-2777 Off-Season +1(709)480-0176
Fax +1(709) 884-2326
View St. John's to Twillingate in a larger map.
"We had the best time! Amber Retreat had all the comforts of home but made us feel like we were far away from the hustle and bustle of our regular lives. I loved our bedroom and my reading nook on the landing best! What a great holiday getaway!" Guest
"Easily the nicest accommodations in Twillingate" Tourism Consultant