Did you know ...
May and June are generally the best months for viewing icebergs in Twillingate. Twillingate has three boat tour companies that will take you on an iceberg or whale watching excursion, departing 3 times a day.
Return to the Photo Gallery Home
- A more modern take on the traditional root cellar. GPS: 49.63024, -54.71072
- Traditional Root Cellar
- You'll need a ladder to get into this one. GPS: 49.66786, -54.73002
- A cool place on a hot day. GPS: 49.66146, -54.74427
- Two brothers from Durrell shared this dual root cellar. GPS: 49.66372, -54.74814
- Another gem hidden of the beaten path. GPS: 49.68350, -54.80644
- Cement Root Cellar. GPS: 49.63298, -54.70108
- This one needs a hair cut. GPS: 49.63156, -54.71141
- A large out-building root cellar. GPS: 49.62846, -54.71028
- This one is hard to spot from the road - keep your eye peeled! GPS: 49.66452, -54.73122
- Cool and Dry. GPS: 49.67454, -54.80468
- This is a very unique root cellar, GPS: 49.65542, -54.76098