Did you know ...
Learn about Twillingate Island's Beothuk history at the Boyds' Cove Beothuk Interpretation Centre.
Return to the Photo Gallery Home
- A more modern take on the traditional root cellar. GPS: 49.63024, -54.71072
- Traditional Root Cellar
- You'll need a ladder to get into this one. GPS: 49.66786, -54.73002
- A cool place on a hot day. GPS: 49.66146, -54.74427
- Two brothers from Durrell shared this dual root cellar. GPS: 49.66372, -54.74814
- Another gem hidden of the beaten path. GPS: 49.68350, -54.80644
- Cement Root Cellar. GPS: 49.63298, -54.70108
- This one needs a hair cut. GPS: 49.63156, -54.71141
- A large out-building root cellar. GPS: 49.62846, -54.71028
- This one is hard to spot from the road - keep your eye peeled! GPS: 49.66452, -54.73122
- Cool and Dry. GPS: 49.67454, -54.80468
- This is a very unique root cellar, GPS: 49.65542, -54.76098