- Things to Do This Week
- Boat Tours
- Hiking & Walking
- Berry Picking
- Festivals & Theatres
- Art Galleries
- Auk Island Winery
- Root Cellars
- NL Chocolate Company
- Historic Landmarks
- Other Attractions
Did you know ...
The Top of Twillingate Hike takes you to the highest point on the island.
To See & Do
Any drive on Twillingate island winds along the scenic coastline with wharfs, dorys, fishing boats, brightly painted fishing stages with sunlight shimmering off the water.
Twillingate's annual Fish Fun and Folk Festival takes place during the last week of July each year.
What's On the Go?
From late June to early September Twillingate has a variety of live entertainment options such as:
Kitchen Party @ The Anchor Inn (884-2777)
Fathom Theatre's Summer Festival at the Anchor Inn Hotel (884-2777)
The Split Peas (884-2283/2801)
All Around the Circle Dinner Theatre (884-5423/2867)
Back Room Sessions by Ada Piercy Jenkins (884-2928)
Twillingate Kitchen Party by Irene Bridger (884-5399)
For Art Lovers
- Driftwood Gallery and see the work of artist Ted Stuckless (125 Main Street)
- Paintings by Pearl and view the art of Pearl Geiger, Main Street, Crow Head
- Manuel's Woodcraft, view the woodcraft of John Manuel
For Wine Lovers
Auk Island Wine Tour and Tasting
For Curious Minds
- Visit Prime Berth Living Heritage Museum all day. Cod Splitting Demonstrations most mornings at 10 am
- Twillingate Astronomical Observatory
- Do an iceberg or whale watching boat tour
Other Spots to Explore
- Long Point Lighthouse
- St. Peter’s Church
- Twillingate Museum
- Durrell Museum
- Twillingate Masonic Lodge