- Boat Tours
- Hiking & Walking
- Berry Picking
- Festivals & Theatres
- Art Galleries
- Auk Island Winery
- Root Cellars
- Historic Landmarks
- Other Attractions
Did you know ...
The third week in July is Fish, Fun and Folk Festival Week in Twillingate.
To See & Do
Any drive on Twillingate island winds along the scenic coastline with wharfs, dorys, fishing boats, brightly painted fishing stages with sunlight shimmering off the water.
Twillingate's annual Fish Fun and Folk Festival takes place during the last week of July each year.
What's On the Go?
From late June to early September Twillingate has a variety of live entertainment options such as:
Kitchen Party @ The Anchor Inn (884-2777)
Beyond the Overpass Theatre's Summer Festival at the Anchor Inn Hotel (884-2777)
The Split Peas (884-2283/2801)
Twillingate/NWI Dinner Theatre (884-5423/2867)
Back Room Sessions by Ada Piercy Jenkins (884-2928)
For Art Lovers
- Driftwood Gallery and see the work of artist Ted Stuckless (125 Main Street
For Wine Lovers
Auk Island Wine Tour and Tasting
For Curious Minds
- Visit Prime Berth Living Heritage Museum all day. Cod Splitting Demonstrations most mornings at 10 am
- Twillingate Astronomical Observatory
- Do an iceberg or whale watching boat tour
Other Spots to Explore
- Long Point Lighthouse
- St. Peter’s Church
- Twillingate Museum
- Durrell Museum
- Twillingate Masonic Lodge